[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
you said you saw it right?
yeah
its fantastic
they have almost 15mil presold already
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I've never even heard of this until the other day. They trailer look pretty mediocre, though evidently they already green lighted the sequel...which I assume was the 2nd book of the series. I'd say it has a big opening weekend..but thats about it, it won't have legs and it might make $150 million total domestic. Which is more than enough to pay for this and the sequel. I don't see what all the hype is about, though obviously I didn't read the book.
thats good to hear. my girl is draggin me off to it b/c she read all thsoe books. i've been dreadin it, but maybe it wont hurt too bad lol
Wtf is it about? Keep hearing all these girls talking about it, but havent the slightest clue to what its about.
they are estimating $50mil for the open
the budget was $37
if it does only $150.......its a huge winner
i think there were 3 books in the series
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">they are estimating $50mil for the open
the budget was $37
if it does only $150.......its a huge winner
i think there were 3 books in the series
</div></div>
Thats why I said it would be more than enough to pay for a sequel. It will be a big winner, it will make way more than a 1/3 of its entire domestic gross opening weekend. So 50 plus million may be right, though if it's presold $15 million I'd say half of those people will probably see it a second time this weekend as well if it's any good. Usually how it works. So it might make $60 mil. Bolt will make some pretty decent coin this weekend as well, so the kids and the teens are cover there, and Bond is still out for the older males. I say the overall box office will be up big time this weekend. Theres something out for everybody's taste.
Bookmarks